Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
wyn.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
He made an album in the 60s that was promptly banned. It's a strange curio, one of the songs is just him reading out a letter to The Times from a 15 year old skinhead girl. There's one song in particular though that's just disgusting and quite rightly didn't see the light of day at the time. It's called Golden Throats if you're interested but be warned, it's horrible.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
He made an album in the 60s that was promptly banned. It's a strange curio, one of the songs is just him reading out a letter to The Times from a 15 year old skinhead girl. There's one song in particular though that's just disgusting and quite rightly didn't see the light of day at the time. It's called Golden Throats if you're interested but be warned, it's horrible.

Wow, just had a listen on YT. Odd, and you're right, not very pleasant at all.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I haven't heard the poem, but I'm afraid I found him very creepy. He was prosecuted for public indency.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I've heard about half the album, it's one of the few things I've heard when I thought, 'at what point did anyone think this was a good idea, let alone worth recording, let alone worth releasing'.
Along with the 'Tin Machine' cover of 'Working Class Hero'.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
A suave, debonair babe magnet on screen........a generation of Jason's were named in his honour circa 69-72.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A suave, debonair babe magnet on screen........a generation of Jason's were named in his honour circa 69-72.

Sorry, but I didn't know one female who fancied him.

I'll shut up now, as I don't want to speak ill of the dead.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
TV legend. R.I.P. Peter. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here