Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Chelsea.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Time for bit of a freshen up following a dreadful display at WBA, plus Chelsea being without two of their stars because they cheated, leads me to think that we should perhaps try and attack (for a change). So....

Krul
Schelotto-Goldson-Dunk-Suttner
Knockaert-Stephens-Kayal-Izquerdo
Murray-Baldock​

So it’s 442, Krul in to help with corners, Goldson for his passing, Suttner as Bong probably has quite a bit going on in his head at the moment, Schelotto for his extra speed and height, Kayal for his energy and fight, Baldock for his work rate and give the wingers two targets instead of one.

Gross is a bit of a hard luck story in my team, but he’s always available off the bench if we’re only two or three up at half time.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
it will be:
-----------------Ryan-------------
-----Bruno Duffy Dunk Bong
Knockaert Propper Stephens March
-------------Gross----------
------------Murray----------

It should be:
-----------Ryan-------
Schelotto, BFG, Dunk Suttner
----Stephens Kayal
Izquierdo Propper Gross
--------Baldock

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Krul aside, I like the look of that
My thinking is that Krul was pretty solid against Palace and with Chelsea’s goal drought you can bet your bottom dollar that they’ll be targeting our big weakness, defending corners. Ryan is a superb keeper and the corners aren’t all down to him, but a bit more height and presence (Krul is a big bloke) might make a difference. Either way something needs tweaking when we concede so regularly from corners.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Would love us to go 442.....

Ryan
Schelotto Dunk Duffy Suttner
Knockaert Stephens Kayal Izquierdo
Murray Baldock

We wont

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Ryan
Goldson Dunk Hunemeier
Schelotto Kayal Stephens Suttner
Gross
Baldock Murray

Krul, Bruno, Duffy, Propper, Knockaert, Izquierdo, Hemed

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ryan

Bruno
Suttner
Dunk
Duffy

Propper
Stephens
Knockaert
Izqueirdo

Gross

Murray

Its our best 11 until signings are made.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whatever the selection, I'm expecting in effect 5 across the middle, with the wingers dropping back and Propper playing deep shielding the back 4, in our usual strategy against one of the top 6 of keeping it at 0-0 or 0-1 for as long as possible, then trying to nick something.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ryan

Bruno
Suttner
Dunk
Duffy

Propper
Stephens
Knockaert
Izqueirdo

Gross

Murray

It's also pretty much the team that has won 1 in 12 (I think that's right; it's certainly not far off right) and doesn't seem to have scored since Queen Victoria was on the throne.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ryan
Greyhound
Goldson
Dunk
Suttner
Knockaert
Kayal
Stephens
Izquierdo
Gross
Baldock

Subs Krul Duffy Bong March Propper Muzza Bruno

Got to press them high up the pitch , let Baldock run himself into the ground stopping them play out of defence , bring in Kayal to do the same thing in midfield , we sit off them and park up , they will slaughter us , we have a pop at them and they are vulnerable

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ryan

Schelotto
Duffy
Dunk
Bong

Stephens
Kayal
Suttner

Pröpper
Groß

Murray

Subs : Krul, Bruno, Goldson, Izquierdo, March, Knockaert, Baldock

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Time for bit of a freshen up following a dreadful display at WBA, plus Chelsea being without two of their stars because they cheated, leads me to think that we should perhaps try and attack (for a change). So....

Krul
Murray-Baldock​

So it’s 442, Krul in to help with corners, Goldson for his passing, Suttner as Bong probably has quite a bit going on in his head at the moment, Schelotto for his extra speed and height, Kayal for his energy and fight, Baldock for his work rate and give the wingers two targets instead of one.

Gross is a bit of a hard luck story in my team, but he’s always available off the bench if we’re only two or three up at half time.

I would like to make two changes to your starting 11, Gross for Knocky and Hui for Stephens.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Roll the dice. 5-3-2/ 3-5-2

Ryan

Dunk
Goldson
BFG

Schelotto
Stephens
Kayal
Gross
Sutnner

Baldock
Murray

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος

Krul
Murray-Baldock​

Probably swap izquierdo and Knocky over so the can go past their man and whip a ball in rather than cutting inside

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm torn, do I want:-

- Tomer to toil away and look like 'he'll score in a minute'
Replaced by Murray after 65 minutes, who will then score with his right earlobe.

Or

- Watch Murray be offside for 80 minutes replaced by Tomer not getting a kick of the ball.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ryan

Bruno
Suttner
Dunk
Duffy

Propper
Stephens
Knockaert
Izqueirdo

Gross

Murray

It's not, but if you swap gross for baldock (sorry but gross is too slow) and tell propper to play infront of stephens rather than the 2 of them rigidly sticking side by side and then it will be.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here