Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] World's Hardest Creature XI - 2nd Round - Honey Badger v Great White Shark

Who's the hardest?

• Honey Badger

Votes: 87 53.0%
  • Great White Shark

Votes: 77 47.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
David.jpg

Good evening. This young thing wasn't in WHC this year but if he can stay fit... grow... learn... who knows what he might achieve in the future. This... majestic planet contains... dreams and terror in equal measure. In the space where these two meet... we find... true hardness. Alert... powerful... aggressive... fiercely intelligent... masters of their particular environmental niche. These creatures represent the very... hardest that Earth has to offer. Once again... they play their deadly game. Only the bravest... the toughest... will win this year's crown. And to begin... we have a contest the likes of which WHC was made for.

World's Hardest Creature XI - 2nd Round - Honey Badger v Great White Shark
What a way to begin the 2nd round. This promises to be an epic confrontation and one which will ultimately leave the competition a poorer place, as one of the favourites will end their tournament earlier than expected. This could just as easily be the final yet here they are, pitting their wits against each other in the early stages.

Honey Badger - Group C winner with 21 votes - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_badger
Honey Badger.jpg

What is there still to say about a creature that has almost redefined the word tenacious? After several agonising tilts at the title the Honey Badger finally lifted the trophy in 2017. Adored by its many followers, resented by those that see it as little more than a cuddly toy in a beast's world, the HB has polarised opinion from the first the day it shuffled onto the scene. Tough and ferocious, the HB will attack more or less anything when cornered. It has chosen deadly ground for its habitat, sharing its home with a range of carnivores that would normally see creatures of similar size as lunch. However, few actively choose to hunt down an HB, as it is tireless and able to wear down attackers. It possesses loose skin which allows it to twist even when bitten, meaning that it can still attack predators. The skin is also tough and allows it to withstand stings, porcupine quills and snakebites. The HB is not only fierce, but fiercely clever and is notable as one of the few creatures that can use tools. Famed in the Guinness Book of Records as the world's most fearless animal, HBs will eat almost anything and have a bite force strong enough to break the shell of a tortoise. YouTube is teeming with videos featuring the audacity of the HB. Here is just one...

vs

Great White Shark - Group D winner with 28 votes - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_white_shark
Great White.jpg

The winner of the group stages, the Great White Shark faces the toughest possible challenge if it wants to go deep into this competition. However, there can be few creatures better equipped to compete at the highest level. With effectively no predators and a reputation for unprovoked attacks, the GWS is a sleek missile of power and fury. The GWS has the strongest bite force in the ocean. The addition of razor sharp teeth make the mouth of the GWS one of the most dangerous places on earth and it is thought to be the shark species responsible for the most human fatalities.

There is no telling which way this one is going to go but the rest of the pack will be delighted to see these two going head to head so soon in the competition. It's up to you to make the case, persuade the viewing public and win the day for your chosen headcase.

Go!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I voted tactically here for the Great White. The WHC equivalent of Man U, (Honey Badger) needs to go.
I'm a born and bred Bobbit Worm supporter. I've also bought a half-and-half Basset Hound / Bobbit Worm scarf.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I don't understand why Round 2 has suddenly become a 2 creature race??? Is this yet another snide attempt to exit the HB as early as possible???

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I don't understand why Round 2 has suddenly become a 2 creature race??? Is this yet another snide attempt to exit the HB as early as possible???

Straightforward knockout competition from this point and without seedings. Just like the FA Cup. And for all the HB defenders looking for conspiracies, I declared my hand from the outset. I've been TeamBadger for the last few years and have no interest at all in manufacturing its early demise. For all you Badgeristas, if you're that worried state your case. You've got to persuade your audience all over again.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
The early stages should have been seeded. Competition looks a farce this year, lots of big names in transitional periods. Perhaps the perfect storm for a never fancied beast to 'do a Leicester'? I'm keeping my eye on the Basset Hound that's for sure.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Show no mercy Badger #teambadgerforlife

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The Great White is not even the hardest Shark, just the biggest one that bites. It is the Apex predator in it's environment, all it has to worry about is another Great White. Honey Badger lives amongst bigger hard ******** that would quite like to eat it, if only they could kill it without losing an eye.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
An alien lands on the Earth “seeking out new life and new civilisations” and is confronted by a Honey Badger and a Great White....I know which one would have him “boldly” jumping back into his flying saucer and ****ing off home again, and it ain’t the teddy bear.

#Great White

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
An alien lands on the Earth “seeking out new life and new civilisations” and is confronted by a Honey Badger and a Great White....I know which one would have him “boldly” jumping back into his flying saucer and ****ing off home again, and it ain’t the teddy bear.

#Great White

...but wouldn't the Honey Badger go straight for their AstroKnackers?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

#Great White

There in lies the HB's great strength and real hardness. He doesn't need to rely on looking scary, cross him and he will f**k you up.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Honey Badger, The Shark isnt even the hardest in the sea, which is regually beaten up by the ORCA just for fun and that is currently losing to a competitive eater in the other match up.

Badger all the way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sharks are much more likely to attack if they smell blood, because they prefer to attack wounded victims rather than take on anything that could put up a fight. Pathetic.

Last edited:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
In the famous documentary HB breaks out of his enclosure, digs under an electric fence to gain access to ......... a LION, purely because he fancies a scrap.
. having previously attacked a rhino, just 'cause he wanted to.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
...but wouldn't the Honey Badger go straight for their AstroKnackers?
It'd get lasered as soon as he curled his lip. The Great White however would command a bit of respect from a fellow armour plated killing machine.

Honey Badger is the Earth equivalent of an Ewok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here