Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Now...here's a completely crazy idea...

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Why not try and sign Marcus Rashford on loan?

With Man Utd about to sign Sanchez, they'll have him, Martial, Lukaku, Mata, Lingard and Ibrahimovic all in the frame, plus this kid McTominay they keep throwing on. Meanwhile, stewing on the bench they have a player with a proven PL goalscoring record, is blisteringly quick and offers something miles ahead of anything we currently have. He'll also be desperate for minutes in advance of the World Cup. His wages appear to be about £60,000 a week, so expensive but not eye-wateringly so, especially only for 5 months or so to the end of the season.

Not expecting it to happen for a moment, and like I say it's a mad idea. But surely it has to be worth at least asking the question, doesn't it? What a statement of intent it'd be replacing Brown with Rashford.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Great idea, but we're relegation fodder, according to some folk on here, so not an enticing proposition!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Why not try and sign Marcus Rashford on loan?

With Man Utd about to sign Sanchez, they'll have him, Martial, Lukaku, Mata, Lingard and Ibrahimovic all in the frame, plus this kid McTominay they keep throwing on. Meanwhile, stewing on the bench they have a player with a proven PL goalscoring record, is blisteringly quick and offers something miles ahead of anything we currently have. He'll also be desperate for minutes in advance of the World Cup. His wages appear to be about £60,000 a week, so expensive but not eye-wateringly so, especially only for 5 months or so to the end of the season.

Not expecting it to happen for a moment, and like I say it's a mad idea. But surely it has to be worth at least asking the question, doesn't it? What a statement of intent it'd be replacing Brown with Rashford.

When JCL’s don’t get this football lark!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hasn't Rashford played a part in every game so far this season ?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
It might be worth a try as Mourinho may do a Howard Wilkinson and say "you can't have Rashford (can't remember his name) but how about Martial (Cantona)?"

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It might be worth a try as Mourinho may do a Howard Wilkinson and say "you can't have Rashford (can't remember his name) but how about Martial (Cantona)?"

I believe the story goes Leeds called to ask if Dennis Irwin was for sale, got told no but Fergie told the chairman to ask if United could buy Cantona. So in this case we ask about Rashford and end up selling them Lewis Dunk instead.

Albion my Albion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Colorado-man-kills-his-computer-after-bad-day.jpg

I'm going to put an end to these facepalms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here