Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Batshuayi ???

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
You're not aware of the wages he's on I'm guessing? Plus they're highly unlikely to loan him to another PL club

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You're not aware of the wages he's on I'm guessing? Plus they're highly unlikely to loan him to another PL club
They might after we play them at the weekend. Strengthens us against their rivals.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Great pass that almost cost a goal, sign him up!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Why? He wouldn't play against them, and would then only be potentially taking points off their rivals. I would have thought a PL club is exactly the sort of experience they'd want for him like TA at Swansea. You'd think because we have had the Brown loan deal, the communication channels between the clubs would be very good if this was a possibility.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’d take Batshuayi all day long. He was good before Chelsea ruined him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Are we watching different players? He's shite.

I think he could be good, but the pundits are correct. Strolling around the pitch thinking he should be first choice. Not having a good game tonight but with the right attitude could be a handful

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I think he could be good, but the pundits are correct. Strolling around the pitch thinking he should be first choice. Not having a good game tonight but with the right attitude could be a handful

Load of rubbish, his movement is awful and given that he doesn’t get many games you would think he would want to impress

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here