Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tonight's CUP Replays

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tv pundits - what is that old fraud Zola doing there? He's had a bloody hair transplant, too, :wanker:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Surely not after all its not a Monday night game

Just like us, Chelsea are now a non-proper tin pot club with plastic fans. Back in the 70s and 80s, the Bridge and The Goldson (named after former player, Conroy Goldson Sr) were sold out every game. We had a capacity 32,000 attendance week in week out. And there were PROPER fights. It was BRILLIANT.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Shearers eyeing Zolas hair up

Thing is, Zola could have done a double whammy and had his pubes transplanted onto his head (stretched out a bit) and given himself a permanent manscaped American at the same time. Instead he's gone for the cheaper option - hair pluckd, roots and all, from the head of a third world child. Unfortunately it is the wrong colour and will require perpetual dying - until it does a Rooney and falls out. I wonder whether they are sympathetic, or rooting for his embarrassment in Birmingham?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thing is, Zola could have done a double whammy and had his pubes transplanted onto his head (stretched out a bit) and given himself a permanent manscaped American at the same time. Instead he's gone for the cheaper option - hair pluckd, roots and all, from the head of a third world child. Unfortunately it is the wrong colour and will require perpetual dying - until it does a Rooney and falls out. I wonder whether they are sympathetic, or rooting for his embarrassment in Birmingham?

Should have gone for a David Luiz..i’m Trying for a Ampadu

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Should have gone for a David Luiz..i’m Trying for a Ampadu

If you're going for that you'd need to have a MASSIVE bush. Yikes. That's a thought I wish I could unthink. :sheep::O:shootself

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Was that Elvis Costello I saw wearing a blue hat and Hitler moustache? 'I don't want to go to Chelsea'? Hypocrite!

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ha ha!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills