Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Another DESPICABLE Tory SURFACES

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Either stupid or bent. Would fit in well with the Labour Party

She'd never bother with Labour, you don't get offered knighthoods and fat directorships.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So no labour MP EVER fiddled their expenses ?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
You don't seem keen to highlight Labour shortcomings. Especially momentum aka The stasi. This vile organisation was the what was called militant tendency back in the 80s. Remember Hatton? Jon lansman was a young memberbback then but has now grown up and organised his own modern version. Same people same communist views different name.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/orde...abour-nec-purge-red-terror-strikes-black/amp/

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
And another , 20000 Carillion employees fearing for their knackers

[tweet]953333741249794049[/tweet]

abba the hut.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You don't seem keen to highlight Labour shortcomings. Especially momentum aka The stasi. This vile organisation was the what was called militant tendency back in the 80s. Remember Hatton? Jon lansman was a young memberbback then but has now grown up and organised his own modern version. Same people same communist views different name.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/orde...abour-nec-purge-red-terror-strikes-black/amp/

They have shortcomings? Someone needs to start threads about this sort of thing :whistle:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You haven't seen nasty until Corbyn and his momentum cronies take over. Heaven help us.

In that case write to Mrs May and beg her to start actively supporting the NHS, genuinely putting more money in to Education and increase funding to local councils to fund the public services we need and deserve. Otherwise, your horror will become a reality. Hopefully you will throw the old " If labour get in I'm emigrating " card..... tara.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good posts [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]. With the relentless sniping and scaremongering about what Corbyn may or may not do, lest we forget - what the torys are continuing to actually do. 'He met members of the IRA in the 1980s' can't be the rabbit to pull out of the hat to absolve the torys of all and every one of their continuing omnishambolic cluster****s. I don't like Corbyn as you may have noticed, but I will be voting tactically down my way to maximise the local tory's chance of losing his seat, even if that means voting labour. For the time being my politics are 'anyone but conservative'. It isn't as if the torys haven't run down our armed forces, undermined our economy, and covered our future with a patina of shit, blasted out of the bottom of their Brexit fiasco, so 'what's there to lose' is likely to be a common thought in the minds of those voting labour, possibly for the first time, next time. Whether this is wise or not, who knows, but some time you just have to get rid.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Doubt she'd do that and it's probably a mistake :)
Seriously who in politics would deliberately try to rip off a hospice fir £50?

Only Crystal Palace would do that !!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
How many tried to rob hospice money worth £50?
Did she deliberately do this? NO

Just to add to this....from what i can see it was the profit on the event that went to he hospice (not that i'm taking sides on this, as it would be the same for any MP no matter what party)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fair enough.
Come back when a labour, lib dem, green or SNP member of parliament has claimed a charity donation as an expense. Until then, that is nothing more than piffly tit for tat nonsense. The fact is, it takes a certain type of charmless greedy tw4t to indulge in that, and those people are usually found in the Tory party.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here