Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Anyone going to see War Horse - Brighton Centre ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone going to see War Horse - Brighton Centre ?

Just secured 2 tickets, bit pricey but for me it was a must see event

Anyone else going ?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Anyone going won’t be disappointed! I saw the stage production in London a couple of years ago, and it was fantastic, brilliantly performed, and very moving.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
We will be there on Friday 26th Jan then off to South of Spain the next day for a week of warmth hopefully.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The play is brilliant. If you do not have children you MUST at all costs avoid a matinee if they are available. They kick your seat, fidget and ask questions throughout and thoroughly spoil it..

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes 1st Wednesday in Feb

Blazing Apostle

Jul 30, 2011
Hope so booked tickets 2 years ago - phoned Ticketmaster before Xmas to see where tkts were....they had wrong address down for me - still no tickets so phoned yesterday - they had sent tkts to wrong address....I had better get in next Thurs otherwise there will be one almighty tantrum on the doors !!!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Saw it last year. Recommended.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:bigwave:
Going Saturday week.
I went to see John Bishop at the Brighton Centre recently and noticed an advert for War Horse and mentioned it to my wife.
She said I've got tickets for War Horse, I asked if she was going with her mum, she said one of the tickets was for me and she bought them nearly 2 years back.
She wasn't that impressed that I had agreed to go 2 years back and then forgotten about it :wozza:

Last edited:

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
I'm going Saturday week too - tickets were a a Christmas present from my parents (they're insisting on coming with us too!) I've heard such good things about the original production so I'm really looking forward to it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here