Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maxime Gonalons

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Law of averages we’ll eventually bid for someone this window who does want to leave where they are at present :lolol:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
They all have to say they don’t want to leave, but Rome is a nice place to live I guess!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton and Hove Albion have enquired after Maxime Gonalons, but the French midfielder does not want to leave Roma.

Could form a useful quartet with Andy Legg, Chiqui Arce and Brian Pinas?

Noah All

Jan 2, 2018
The shed
Law of averages we’ll eventually bid for someone this window who does want to leave where they are at present :lolol:

Pretty sure a striker with Highland League side Fort William wouldn't mind leaving.

It rains a lot there and their form this season is :-

P W D L GF GA GD Pts
20 0 1 19 18 115 -97 1

He'd be familiar with receiving little or no service.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I honestly thought this was a thread for advice about a medical condition.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, I have been trawling football rumour sites. Dirty. And I bumped into a gentleman from Haywards Heath, a grandad so he said.

"Roma looked to have pulled off one of the most astute deals of the summer transfer window when they landed long-serving Lyon captain Maxime Gonalons.

But best laid plans often go awry and the Frenchman, who was supposedly seen as the long-term replacement for veteran Daniele De Rossi, has started just six times in Serie A this season.

And his relative lack of action at the Stadio Olimpico has prompted ambitious interest from Brighton and Hove Albion, Le Ten Sport reports. It is understood that The Seagulls approached Gonalons and offered him the chance to move to the Premier League, although the seven-time international has turned down the approach for now as he wants to make a success of his time in Rome."

After Gaetan, Dicker, Ezquiredo, Stiffy and Gonads, its a nooooo! from me :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here