Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Skalak off?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Jiris Facebook has just been posting his best bits as a Brighton player after it being very quiet for months. Is he making a move in the next 24 hours?

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
It’s almost definitely jiri i think I sent him a message just after he joined welcoming him to the club and the spelling was to bad not to be someone who spoke at the time very little English although he may pay someone now to look after his account

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The picture of him in his garden clearly off his face on something was outstanding. Great picture.

Always going to be sad to see any member of last years squad go. But we need to grow.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Jiris Facebook has just been posting his best bits as a Brighton player after it being very quiet for months. Is he making a move in the next 24 hours?
Wouldn't blame him after the dog's abuse he's had on here. He did alright for us (not brilliant, no, but alright, and he helped our promotion campaign) - though nobody reading NSC would ever think so!

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Wouldn't blame him after the dog's abuse he's had on here. He did alright for us (not brilliant, no, but alright, and he helped our promotion campaign) - though nobody reading NSC would ever think so!

His QPR goal was lovely, its a shame he couldn't make a run without falling over in the latter part of last season.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah I thought the same when I saw what he posted.

Shame to see him go, but understandable. Seems to be a really top bloke and another who definitely contributed to the whole #together thing.

I hope we're getting at least a mil or two for him.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
It is 100% him. Hope he has a successful future, and hopefully in the Championship with a decent club.

If you combined his attitude with AK's ability you would have one hell of a player.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

I agree, but there's a point when no matter how good they actually were for us, the myth of them being utter turd overtakes all actual facts. Personally, I always quite liked him. A decent, hard-working Championship player who made a good contribution to us over two great seasons. Wish him well as and when he departs.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So with Murphy, Brown and now seemingly Skalak out of the picture, who is 4th choice winger behind AK, Solly & Jose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
It’s almost definitely jiri i think I sent him a message just after he joined welcoming him to the club and the spelling was to bad not to be someone who spoke at the time very little English although he may pay someone now to look after his account

"the spelling was to bad"

:shootself

Stumpy Tim

I doubt Skalak would make a decision based on a few people on an internet forum, especially as he would probably barely understand what is being written.

FWIW, I always thought Skalak did a good job for us in the Championship, but he was never going to be Premier League standard

albionite

May 20, 2009

It isn’t his mate runs the page for him.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So with Murphy, Brown and now seemingly Skalak out of the picture, who is 4th choice winger behind AK, Solly & Jose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Suttner plays left midfield as well, but not so far at the albion.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
4 players out including Sidwell and none in. Announcement today, DEFINITELY!:vuvu:

(or maybe not.)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Skalak goes out on loan or is sold, it means that the Izzy Brown replacement is over 21 and needs to take Skalak's place in the 25.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Ahannach to take his squad place? Even though I haven't heard of him pulling up many trees for the U23's. Surely another wide player coming in as well as a striker?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here