Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Masters (Ronnie O'Sullivan)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Unbelievable start from The Rocket with opening breaks of 120 and 121 in the opening two frames v Marco Fu, and at the table on 44 and counting in the third.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
And another century break. 99% successful potting rate after 4 frames. Fu not even potted a ball. Different class.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
And another century break. 99% successful potting rate after 4 frames. Fu not even potted a ball. Different class.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

He has only missed after he has secured the frame and scored a century. So really it is 100%. This is absolutely absurd, just so good. Greatest English sportsman ever, imo.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Have you watchen his Amercan hussling series? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] its good TV
great to see Ronnie seemingly enjoying himself

Never heard of it. Just looked it up and it was on the History Channel. Obviously - that makes sense!

I'll try to hunt it down...

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
From the BBC :

Ronnie O'Sullivan said he was suffering dizzy spells despite thrashing Marco Fu 6-0 with a sublime performance to ease into the quarter-finals of the Masters.

The 42-year-old, looking to extend his record number of Masters titles to eight, hit three century breaks.

Fu did not pot a ball in the opening four frames, with his only five points coming through a foul by his opponent.

O'Sullivan scored a total of 649 points to 35 for Fu in a match which had just an hour and 22 minutes of playing time.

"To be honest with you I'm really struggling. I've got a virus or something, and I feel very dizzy," said O'Sullivan.

"I was just playing off instinct. I thought 'don't stop, don't think, just pot balls'. I've been feeling like that the last five or six days.

"I think it's maybe a lack of magnesium, that's what my nutritionist told me. I've been eating well the last four months and maybe overdone the exercise and made myself a bit ill."

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Never heard of it. Just looked it up and it was on the History Channel. Obviously - that makes sense!

I'll try to hunt it down...

I found it on youtube I think there are 5 episodes. There is a good one where the guy chooses which hand Ronnie takes his shots with and the guy is most confused. Its a decent watch, and Ronnie enjoying it which was great to see

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I actoally think Steve Davis and Willie Thorn are better pool/trick shot players than Ronnie though he is hands down my favourite snooker player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here