Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke du Jour.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
A man walked down to the bottom of his garden towards a small wooden building where he kept his lawn mower. As he approached the structure, he noticed several very small lumps all over it which he'd never seen before. He described it as a real warty shed moment.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
A man walked down to the bottom of his garden towards a small wooden building where he kept his lawn mower. As he approached the structure, he noticed several very small lumps all over it which he'd never seen before. He described it as a real warty shed moment.

Did he keep warty melons in there?

wm.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I believe this story. Jack Straw is a man of integrity and would not fill this board with falsehoods.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
You have to through life with whatever is given to you, warts and all..

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Wart shed he do about it? That is the question.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I’m puzzled about the lawn mower. It must hold some relevance to the story, surely, but I can’t see it. Unless the man used it yesterday, and got a toad caught up in it? Messily, the toad was sprayed all over the shed, and it’s toad warts the man can see today. Is that it?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Warts will shed over time.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yes but if it was true he would have taken photos of it

He was only told of it though come to think of it. It wasn’t actually his shed was it. So although I trust Jack Straw, he may have fallen foul of a fibber here.

I had a wart years ago and didn’t like it but it grew on me.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Was this a storage or potting shed, what base was it on and did it have an electricity supply, all of these questions need answering, you can't just make sh1t up without the basic facts man ..... ;-)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Was this a storage or potting shed, what base was it on and did it have an electricity supply, all of these questions need answering, you can't just make sh1t up without the basic facts man ..... ;-)

Shiplap or Overlap? Important to know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here