Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone else thinking of taking a sabbatical away from NSC until we stay up?

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
hard to read so much negativity on here ... see you in May!

keep the faith

CH to keep us up!

Bye Bye

will be back

#gosbts

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
:bigwave:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Imagine what it must have been like on the Sunderland message board for the last decade?! Man up people.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I quite enjoy the gallows humour after a disastrous result. The last few years have been pretty good though over all?

After a few bad results, a big win over Chelsea will make it a bit more special.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am tempted but someones got to give al the flakes on here what for.

Poor Al. What HAS he done to offend you? And as for that nickname..... dandruff?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I get where OP is coming from.

Gallows humour can be good fun but real tossers glorying in opportunity to slag off Chris Hughton and our players is hard to take.

There is a bloke who sits a couple of rows behind us in WSU and whenever the team are not doing well you can hear his voice slagging off the players and/or Chris Hughton...I hate it - and I really don't like him even though I've never spoken to him - NSC is a bit like that at the moment.

I'm far too addicted to give up NSC and just pray that over the next few weeks Chris, Tony and the players can silence their critics.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
No, when I read all the doom mongers after a shite performance, I read my tag line, and recall that Kosh was not the only one losing faith after a crap pre season friendly. We all knew this season would prove tough, they will all be fine after the next win.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No but do tend to avoid the evening after a defeat as its just repetition. Not good enough drop this player too negative all out attack is needed we must leave players up field at corners.......

Life goes on

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
NSC is not the "chat in the pub" that some describe it as. That implies a two way conversation and the potential for people to listen to the other persons point of view. At the moment it's more like someone shouting in your face, not the least bit interests in facts or reality. Always has been, but worseat the moment and a few very new posters appearing on virtually every thread with their look at me negativity.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
I’ve got RSI in my neck from slowly shaking my head at the 1000’s of nonsense posts in the last couple of weeks.

But what else would I do at work without NSC :shrug:

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
All i will say is that not even 7 years ago we would have punched a nun to be facing relegation from the prem. There are some absolute melts on NSC, and its not just limited to football discussions- but at least they are 'our melts'

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
It's the downside of a democracy you will always get extremes I find those that preach the club is always right and we will be find to be just as annoying. This is a forum and if we all went along with the same view it would boring.
We are now in a relegation fight and it has only just occurred to some who are still adjusting to live at a different end of the table.T

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here