Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you joined this site before Dec 2011 please post in here.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
I have noticed that many of the bed wetters seem to be after this date but a few before this date ( not many though )

As we know Tony and his team have done a fantastic job in taking us somewhere i never thought i would of seen in my lifetime. Apart from 79-83 ( was 8-12 then) i never thought i would see the likes of Liverpool, Man United etc in Falmer/Hove except cup games after the shit we have been through.

Now going down is not the end of the world, we have had our 79-83 moment and this generation can enjoy that. ( hopefully it carries on )

Win, lose or draw i will still support my club and i certainly would not lower myself in criticising the board, the manager and the team i love at one of our highest points in history.

So lets get some positivity on this board instead of all the negative shit i keep reading about.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
cant you see when people joined ... suggest you analyse this

correlation bedwetters and length of service on nsc ... could be interesting if you have time

but probably not[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I feel offended!

I’m one of the most stupidly and illogically optimistic guys on here, whatever the situation.

We’re gonna beat Chelsea on Saturday and that’s that. C’mon Brighton! :albion2:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I have noticed that many of the bed wetters seem to be after this date but a few before this date ( not many though )

As we know Tony and his team have done a fantastic job in taking us somewhere i never thought i would of seen in my lifetime. Apart from 79-83 ( was 8-12 then) i never thought i would see the likes of Liverpool, Man United etc in Falmer/Hove except cup games after the shit we have been through.

Now going down is not the end of the world, we have had our 79-83 moment and this generation can enjoy that. ( hopefully it carries on )

Win, lose or draw i will still support my club and i certainly would not lower myself in criticising the board, the manager and the team i love at one of our highest points in history.

So lets get some positivity on this board instead of all the negative shit i keep reading about.

Bad delineation. You assume that folk who joined after that date are new fans. I suggest a lot simply didn't know about NSC.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Feel a lot of the stick Hughton gets on here is ott.
He can only work with the tools provided to him.

I think a top 17 finish with Murray, Baldock and Hemed as our only strikers, would be a big achievement.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

I'm very positive and very proud with how we've done. It was never going to be easy the PL lark, and I'm glad we're giving it a go so to speak.

I've been posting on versions of NSC since around 1997-98 and remember even the genuine bad times with a certain fondness.

Time for a positive mindset indeed, I'd just like to see a wee bit more of a positive approach on the pitch but can totally understand why Chris sets us up the way he does.

Onward. Albion.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Bad delineation. You assume that folk who joined after that date are new fans. I suggest a lot simply didn't know about NSC.

I do agree many fans here that have joined after this date are long suffering fans of Brighton.

I had to put some date on it though.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
It’s funny, at West Brom on Saturday there were kids apoplectic with rage that we were playing badly. I guess they’re used to winning 8 league titles in 8 years with Accrington Stanley over the course of a fortnight in their bedroom. Personally couldn’t bring myself to muster more than a groan or two as we gave the ball away again and again. I’m such a great fan!

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
I'm very positive and very proud with how we've done. It was never going to be easy the PL lark, and I'm glad we're giving a go so to speak.

I've been posting on versions of NSC since around 1997-98 and remember even the genuine bad times with a certain fondness.

Time for a positive mindset indeed, I'd just like to see a wee bit more of a positive approach on the pitch but can totally understand why Chris sets us up the way he does.

Onward. Albion.

Same 98 i think i joined.

Wasn't there a rival board then? That tried to get members from here?

Darren would know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here