Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Babacar is who we should be actively pursuing imho.....

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
get him in and maybe someone like an Enner Valencia, and we'd be sorted!

Pace, power and goal potential at not too great an overall cost, but worth the gamble, flog 'em next season if we ended up back in the Championship..

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
get him in and maybe someone like an Enner Valencia, and we'd be sorted!

Pace, power and goal potential at not too great an overall cost, but worth the gamble, flog 'em next season if we ended up back in the Championship..

It's really that easy isn't it

FFS

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's really that easy isn't it

FFS

The whole world is 'easy' if you can't even be bothered to find the massive thread that first bought this player to your attention.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
No it isn't, but it just shows the class of player we should be actively seeking and enquiring about!

They are out there.

But everyone else is also actively seeking them and enquiring about them. West Ham want Babacar on loan. Palace are linked with a £15m bid.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Is he the one who’s missus didn’t fancy the move in the summer, or is he the one who didn’t want to leave his present club, there’s been so many, I can’t keep up.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
No it isn't, but it just shows the class of player we should be actively seeking and enquiring about!

They are out there.

They are out there but it's not like popping down to Argos and buying a microwave. Both parties get to choose. Lots of people are after the same thing. Many of those competitors have more cash/leverage than we do. And most importantly, BHA don't tell everyone everything they are doing (for bleedin' obvious reasons) but people persistently associate no news with no action. Yes the failure to sign someone in the Summer has affected us (and it wasn't all "Barbers" fault) and makes people jumpy, for ffs I wish people would be slightly less dim-witted about all of this.

Do people really think that a man as successful as Tony Bloom has not learnt from the Summer debacle and changed the governance and processes?

They are out there but it's not like popping down to Argos and buying a microwave. Both parties get to choose. Lots of people are after the same thing. Many of those competitors have more cash/leverage than we do. And most importantly, BHA don't tell everyone everything they are doing (for bleedin' obvious reasons) but people persistently associate no news with no action. Yes the failure to sign someone in the Summer has affected us (and it wasn't all "Barbers" fault) and makes people jumpy, for ffs I wish people would be slightly less dim-witted about all of this.

Do people really think that a man as successful as Tony Bloom has not learnt from the Summer debacle and changed the governance and processes?

I think it is very similar to Argos - when you go to get something they are always out of stock.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would sooner that we kept the fee and asked Liverpool about Ings on loan with a view to buy in the summer . He is a proven goalscorer who would step straight into our side for Saturday against Chelsea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here