Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sakho

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
SAKHO FEELS UNDERVALUED AT WEST HAM

Diafra Sakho wants to leave West Ham because he feels he is undervalued compared to other forwards at the club, Sky Sports News understands.

Sakho is on £30,000 a week while other forwards at the club are on between £80,000 and £110,000 a week. He believes he was promised a new, improved contract which has not materialised.

A proposed £10m move to Crystal Palace fell through last week.

We are told the following clubs are interested in signing he Senegal striker: Swansea City, West Brom, Brighton, Bordeaux, Rennes, Nice and Marseille.

West Ham assistant manager Alan Irvine said today Sakho was not training because he was injured.

Think i would be happy with for 10m in today's market? Wages on the other hand...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
why did it fall through at Palace ?

I'd take him for 10 million if he fits in wage structure. I assumed he didn't...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Didn't he want to move back to France for family reasons at the end of the summer window? Sounds like trouble

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
If he feels undervalued ‘not getting paid enough’ when he’s on £30k, I don’t see how we could be interested! How much are our top earners on? Anyone know? Maybe we could offer him tour top wage and a very large avoid relegation bonus?

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
If he feels undervalued ‘not getting paid enough’ when he’s on £30k, I don’t see how we could be interested! How much are our top earners on? Anyone know? Maybe we could offer him tour top wage and a very large avoid relegation bonus?

It's more than £30k.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Can't be picky unfortunately if we want to stay up.

If he's fit and wants to join, get him in.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was we seriously in for him or ,as I suspect , agent talk .

Was you at the Amex to see you lose the other week? Only got one shot at evening up bragging rights now - a win and it’s even in a few months, anything else and it’s ours again :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here