Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is it OK to bet on Brighton going down?

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Obviously it goes without saying it would be a bet I really don't want to win but you can get 2/1 with most bookies? Tempted?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If you're a palace fan.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Ban!........................hehe.
I see where you are coming from, but could never find it within myself to do it.
It's like giving up.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If we don't sign anyone by next week 15/8 is a huge price given our remaining fixtures.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Yes its ok and will hopefully be the best money you ever lose, bitter sweet. These bets are a win win an 2:1 is alright odds, it'll be a lot shorter after Chelsea

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
think 2/1 is a fair price tbf.

looking at our home fixtures left, I see only 4 real opportunities to get 3 points. We look no nearer to bringing in anyone this window and ive seen no evidence of us trying to win away so its down to the home games. lets hope that 33 points is enough, which I thought some time back. got to be remembered that the teams below us need to get wins too. not easy!!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
When you're heart tells you an offer is too good to refuse go for it. 2-1 is more a slap in the face and would just create more bed wetting.

Zaha to score and Palace to win 2-0 at the Amex play off semi final at 75-1 was an Aftertiming price to good to turn down with £2.:whistle:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
I fancy Southampton at 9/2

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
lets hope that 33 points is enough, which I thought some time back.
I like your style. Bold call on 33pt but will be closer to the truth than the mythical 40pts...

35pts could well be enough... 3 wins and 3 draws gets us there.

There is obviously a reason the bookies make us 7/4 to be relegated at the moment and not 1/4... they don't think we need as many points as people are worrying about on here and they expect us to achieve that lower target.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
15/8 is about right, could be worth a hundred or two as a safeguard, just to pay for the booze at 'The Wake' should it happen?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here