Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can everyone stop shitting their pants please.....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
It's actually embarrassing today, anyone would have thought we had already been relegated...

FFS... get a grip.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
People letting off steam is to be expected. I went yesterday and we were gash, doesn't mean I won't be bang up for it next game though.

Good man that's the spirit.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I dont think anyone is shitting their pants we just want to see some positive action to make sure we stay in this league. The current formula and personel are highly likely to see us go down.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I have IBS and am very offended by this post :shit::shit::shit::lolol::lolol::lolol:

I have to take strong pain killers regularly and it causes constipation. When I stop taking them for a few hours I can then often GO. Ain't no NSC instruction going to stop me releasing that payload when and where I want.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I dont think anyone is shitting their pants we just want to see some positive action to make sure we stay in this league. The current formula and personel are highly likely to see us go down.

Clearly the chairman and the manager are trying to get the right players in. I for one have absolute faith that they will be successful.

They haven't done a bad job so far over the last 3 years have they.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
It's actually embarrassing today, anyone would have thought we had already been relegated...

FFS... get a grip.

People aren't shitting themselves they can see what's happening. Some are choosing to ignore this. I'm enjoying the premier league but can see if things don't change the inevitable will happen. However I'm not shitting myself just merely pointing this out. As are quite a few others. Bring on Chelsea.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

FFS... get a grip.

I think we’re entitled to be a bit concerned about the possibility of relegation. I appreciate no team is relegated in January but I struggle to see how things will improve at the moment. To date 3 of our 5 wins have been against clubs in total disarray; we cannot bank on future opponents falling apart in the way West Ham, WBA and Swansea did at the start of the season. We have a serious and seemingly unsolvable set-piece issue coupled with an odd approach to defending which seems to be based on grappling opponents as opposed to marking them or attacking the ball. We are not scoring anything like the amount of goals we need. We are very slow and predicable. We are regularly dropping points against low ranking teams. This is how I currently see it and I struggle to see how this will dramatically improve without serious change in managerial approach and fresh players.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Funny to think Albion are only three points off tenth place :lolol:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I think we’re entitled to be a bit concerned about the possibility of relegation. I appreciate no team is relegated in January but I struggle to see how things will improve at the moment. To date 3 of our 5 wins have been against clubs in total disarray; we cannot bank on future opponents falling apart in the way West Ham, WBA and Swansea did at the start of the season. We have a serious and seemingly unsolvable set-piece issue coupled with an odd approach to defending which seems to be based on grappling opponents as opposed to marking them or attacking the ball. We are not scoring anything like the amount of goals we need. We are very slow and predicable. We are regularly dropping points against low ranking teams. This is how I currently see it and I struggle to see how this will dramatically improve without serious change in managerial approach and fresh players.

Exactly that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here