Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FFS B’muff

This weekend

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Teams in and around us who are willing to attack in numbers and take sone chance to win games.......even vs the better sides.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
They've spent money over there tenure in the PL and therefore have a better team
Yep apart from maybe Huddersfield we have the worst squad in the premier league. Which is why hughton is still overachieving.

Unfortunately most of the teams that were underachieving at the beginning of the season are levelling out now and we will be in the bottom 3 soon.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They have 4 better attackers than us. Squad is much better sadly.

Cost less though. Wilson €3m from Coventry Ibe £15m from Liverpool. Afobe £10m from Wolves.King although not playing a free from Blackburn. Defoe again not playing but big wages. Perhaps we should look at their recruitment team rather than ours as the players are about.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Cost less though. Wilson €3m from Coventry Ibe £15m from Liverpool. Afobe £10m from Wolves.King although not playing a free from Blackburn. Defoe again not playing but big wages. Perhaps we should look at their recruitment team rather than ours as the players are about.
Striker prices seem to have doubled this season alone. Name a cheap prem striker that was bought in the summer that has scored more than Murray !

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
And now are 16th.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
They have 4 better attackers than us. Squad is much better sadly.

They were playing decent football in their first season in the PL too

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

They've spent money over there tenure in the PL and therefore have a better team

This.
They have an old stadium, second rate training facilities and as already mentioned, spent there money on players.
Whereas we have a PL ready stadium and academy, wasn't that TB initial plan for the Albion, whilst keeping within the FFP restraints.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

The papers reported in the summer that the average b’muff players wages were £50k pw and Defoe was rumoured to be going there for £130k pw (or £20m for his 3 year contract). We are not in that league, yet. We are not going to break the bank and dismantle the wages structure this season.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The same pattern repeating, invest heavily in match winners, creators, strikers and pace and your club stays part of the £100m PL bonanza.

Bmuff have done this repeatedly over several windows and hey presto.

There's no magic about. West Ham, Palace do exactly the same.

Hence why they often beat clubs from the top 7, to add vital points. NOT putting themselves under immense pressure in the other games.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Blimey! PL MINNOWS daring to give it a go and score more than the Elite Gods Of The Big Six. Mind-blowing! Is NOTHING sacred? ::ohmy:
To be fair we gave it a go v Liverpool at home and I'm sure we will for remainder of season at home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here