Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea game

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
So with Chelsea in the middle of a bit of a dip in form and confidence will we attack them next week or meekly hand them an easy win.

I hope it's the former.

Time to end the meekness!!

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yesterday we lost to a team that hadn’t won in 20 which was so typical of Brighton. Next game we have no chance of winning, so we’ll probably win it using up all the luck we haven’t had so far this season, again typical Brighton. It was ever thus.

Feel free to bounce...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yesterday we lost to a team that hadn’t won in 20 which was so typical of Brighton. Next game we have no chance of winning, so we’ll probably win it using up all the luck we haven’t had so far this season, again typical Brighton. It was ever thus.

Feel free to bounce...
Ain’t it just so

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some of us will go into the match with hope

Can’t see the point in going without hope. I often go expecting to lose but I always have hope and I am often (ok not this season) pleasantly surprised.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I realise we were on a bit of form ourselves at the time, but isn't this exactly the kind of thing we said before Liverpool at home? The game was massively more entertaining than our other performances against the "Top 6/7", but the outcome was by far the worst.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Everything will be fine, until they get a corner in the 6th minute..............

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Like all teams in this division Chelsea will be looking forward to playing us to get back to winning ways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here