• No

Votes: 50 78.1%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Well as we have a poll on Knockaert we should have it for Gross. No away goal in over ten hours. Time for a change? Two up front? Put Baldock in instead so we actually have some pace up front?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh goody, another poll.

It's a 'no' from me.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
No, drop Propper and try out Gross into centre midfield and out Baldock up top with Murray. Not scapegoating anyone, but Propper has had a few poor games now and I think it’s time to rotate.

Think it’s close between Gross and Baldock now - but would probably still stick with our assist king. Then an early second half sub to give the opposition sthing different to think about. Major change needs to be Kayal in and actually trying to keep the ball. How Hughton thinks we can defend by constantly giving the ball back I don’t know

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Apart from rotating the full backs (and occasionally a winger), we seem to have a settled side now - pretty much the same nine players for every match, and it isn't working. We have to change something, and that will inevitably involve dropping somebody who is currently considered un-droppable. Thankfully it's not up to NSC who goes - Hughton gets paid a lot of money to make decisions like that.
I just hope he bites the bullet (preferably the right one!) soon, and turns things round fast. Apart from the results, we seem to have lost something else this past few weeks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would it be a poll too many to suggest that it may be time to drop Bruno and give Schelleto a run?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Groß has been one of the few players to produce. Who'll replace him in support of Murray? Baldock isn't the Premier League striker we're crying out for. It'll be like swapping a chocolate tea pot for a chocolate wok. I like Sam a lot, but he isn't going to change things.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
How do you make tea in a wok ffs?

Bring half a pint of water to the boil, add one tea bag and simmer for a minute. Remove tea bag, and pour liquid into a cup/mug of your choice, adding milk and sugar as required.

You are not being charged for this information. It is not, however, guaranteed to improve our attacking options...............

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bring half a pint of water to the boil, add one tea bag and simmer for a minute. Remove tea bag, and pour liquid into a cup/mug of your choice, adding milk and sugar as required.

GallonsOfInk.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here