Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kayal to replace Propper

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
After playing so well versus palace its now nime for kayal to replace propper in the middle of the park

Stephens was ok yesterday IMO, but Propper was awful.

Kayal definitely to start and at this moment he could replace either of the others and improve the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Stephens yet again was one of the few bright spots yesterday. Imho of course.

Not for me, slows the game down... he doesn’t give the ball away as much as Pröpper but that’s because he doesn’t try and do anything with it apart from sideways passes. Always has to take an extra touch when we move the ball forwards which often means the forward pass that was on isn’t anymore.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not for me, slows the game down... he doesn’t give the ball away as much as Pröpper but that’s because he doesn’t try and do anything with it apart from sideways passes. Always has to take an extra touch when we move the ball forwards which often means the forward pass that was on isn’t anymore.

Like I said, all about opinions. I like the way Stephens looks and sees where he is going to knock it before it arrives at his feet. The movement and distribution beyond that is, I feel, an issue.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Thought Stephens was quality yesterday but to play Stephens you need a forward thinking midfielder next to him, for that reason I’d say give Kayal a chance to shine!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Like I said, all about opinions. I like the way Stephens looks and sees where he is going to knock it before it arrives at his feet. The movement and distribution beyond that is, I feel, an issue.

Problem is I don’t think Stephens and Pröpper work as a midfield 2

I love Kayal but not sure he is the answer either, in my opinion we need a central midfielder who can take hold of a game just as much as we need a striker. Right now Stephens or Pröpper look like players who need to be playing with a stronger more dominant player.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I think we’ve looked better in the last two games when Kayal and Stephens have both been on the pitch.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All 3 are good players and have played well. Particularly Stephens, who’s had some storming games this season. Surprised people want him dropped tbh.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm beginning to believe Stephens has myopia. he never sees a long ball and may explain his f@@king useless shooting

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
I’d like to see Kayal and Stephens with Propper further forward a la Holland, give Gross a rest, he hasn’t been playing as well as he was earlier in the season

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here