Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positive’s from today

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Wasnt a great day on the pitch by the sound of it.
But off it thanks to a brilliant saving effort from the maternity team at Hayward’s Heath hospital my son was born via Emergency C section a number of weeks early and despite some early scares is now doing well in the special care unit along with his Albion bear.
Hope the boys can find the fight and spirit to survive that has been on display here today
UTA

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
But off it thanks to a brilliant saving effort from the maternity team at Hayward’s Heath hospital my son was born via Emergency C section a number of weeks early and despite some early scares is now doing well in the special care unit along with his Albion bear.
Hope the boys can find the fight and spirit to survive that has been on display here today
UTA

Congratulations, bringing on a next generation of Albion is a lot of fun

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
UTA

Huge congratulations....hope the new little fan gets stronger quickly [emoji106][emoji106]

Both my kids were born there, first one was also emergency C section and very fraught at the time but staff were fantastic.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Obviously huge positive for you and your family, but on a trivial note the Vine pub pre-match did an excellent Chicken Tikka Tandoori apart from that.. nope nothing

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
On pitch positives: ummmm ummmmm errrrrrrr hang on, getting there... ummmmm shhhhh give me time. Be right back.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The only positive on the pitch was that Sam Baldock finally made his Premier League debut (and, within seconds, his pace created perhaps our best chance of the game - who'd have thunk it?)

The only other positive was that my house suffered a power outage around the 70th minute and I was spared having to watch the last 20 minutes or so of the debacle.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
a positive? WBA are still not very good and are unlikely to score against teams who can defend corners

ps - congrats MT and family

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The only positive on the pitch was that Sam Baldock finally made his Premier League debut (and, within seconds, his pace created perhaps our best chance of the game - who'd have thunk it?)

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
UTA
All the best to new Mum and baby tyler. I trust you didn't miss the match just for the birth of a baby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here