Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Do mind the gap...

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
7 defeats from our first 7 games and no goals scored. Yet tonight we sit above you in the league :lolol:

I got dogs abuse on here when I said we had far better individual players and a better team than you. But everything I said has been proved correct. The league table doesn't lie chaps.

The only reason we were down the bottom of the league was due to the awful Frank De Boer and his 3 at the back tactics. Now he is long gone and in Roy we have a competent leader, a local hero.

What a team. 1 league defeat in 12. Solid at the back, bite, energy and creativity in midfield and in Zaha, a formidable attacking force, the best player outside the top 6. Overall, a team to be proud of who are fighting for the shirt.

If I were you boys I'd start to be worried. You're on the slide and looking more and more like relegation candidates. Your squad is weak and you have no one decent upfront to get you out of this. If you don't pick up some points soon your in big trouble given your run in.

Bring on the game at Selhurst. Your boys are in for one hell of a beating :bigwave:

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
7 defeats from our first 7 games and no goals scored. Yet tonight we sit above you in the league :lolol:

I got dogs abuse on here when I said we had far better individual players and a better team than you. But everything I said has been proved correct. The league table doesn't lie chaps.

The only reason we were down the bottom of the league was due to the awful Frank De Boer and his 3 at the back tactics. Now he is long gone and in Roy we have a competent leader, a local hero.

What a team. 1 league defeat in 12. Solid at the back, bite, energy and creativity in midfield and in Zaha, a formidable attacking force, the best player outside the top 6. Overall, a team to be proud of who are fighting for the shirt.

If I were you boys I'd start to be worried. You're on the slide and looking more and more like relegation candidates. Your squad is weak and you have no one decent upfront to get you out of this. If you don't pick up some points soon your in big trouble given your run in.

Bring on the game at Selhurst. Your boys are in for one hell of a beating :bigwave:

Sadly, you are right about your team but not necessarily ours...

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
The only thing I can disagree with is your opinion of zaha I can think of a few players outside the top 6 I would have in our team over him and not just because he is a bell end.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Four years of premier league fortunes and you have taken how long to overtake us

They were only below us because they had a shit manager imposed upon them. Seriously, they had no choice about it. The God of football tinkery made FdB their manager. It wasn't through their own choice at all.

I suggest, in fact, that the reason they were absolute toilet is that Zaha was largely missing. He came back, is a cut above the rest of their dross, and can change games. It's no coincidence that he was absent on Monday night and they looked like a League One side again.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Fair play to your lot, you've earned it and on the whole deserved your points apart from the Stoke game which I remember you were awful but nicked. You're the established PL side and I expected you to be around where you currently are come the end of the season

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm not sure that ban puts us in a good light. You have to take this stuff on the chin if you won't consider an 'Away End' on the forum.
As for what The Raver said - was he that far from the truth?

An hour after an inept defeat, and for the first time this season Palace go above us, is that not trolling? Starting a glory thread on the oppositions forum? Whether he is far from the truth or not, this is clearly a thread to wind up Brighton supporters. I'd ban the f'kin lot of them.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cu*t

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
As said every week by me, palace are 2 years in advance of us. Unfortunately. Some mugs on here laughing when they couldn't score although we are close to setting a premier league record of our own of minutes without scoring away from home.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As said every week by me, palace are 2 years in advance of us. Unfortunately. Some mugs on here laughing when they couldn't score although we are close to setting a premier league record of our own of minutes without scoring away from home.

I believe they now hold a record that took 100 years to break? And that wasn't worth a giggle? We have a couple of poor records for a half season, somewhat different?

Jan 30, 2008
to be fair the OP has got a point, no point in papering over the cracks is there ?? as I posted before Christmas the team are on the slide into the bottom three ???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here