Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bedwetters

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
He’ll hath no fury then a bed wetter on a Saturday afternoon.

Hughton can not be banished from the safe haven that is Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club.

Forget results, forget performances, forget tactics, Hughton will take us to the Sky Bet Championship. With or without the new striker (which we won’t get).

Strap yourself in gentleman. Next years Championship will be a bumpy ride.

UTA!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He’ll hath no fury then a bed wetter on a Saturday afternoon.

Hughton can not be banished from the safe haven that is Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club.

Forget results, forget performances, forget tactics, Hughton will take us to the Sky Bet Championship. With or without the new striker (which we won’t get).

Strap yourself in gentleman. Next years Championship will be a bumpy ride.

UTA!!
Anyone starting a thread with that ghastly discredited term 'Bed***ters' can just f*** off.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
.......he then proceeded to wet the bed himself, not just with a modest trickle but by releasing a mighty flood!!

heathgate

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 13, 2015
Bedwetters from month one of this season are now being vindicated.... we knew the lack of attacking options would hurt us, I don't enjoy being right, but I never predicted our set piece defending would become so dire.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Sounds like [MENTION=14284]poidy[/MENTION] is a bedwetter himself. Odd to advertise the fact.

Work to be done, that's all.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
One of the interesting things about being in this league is the amount of coverage you get. Start looking at what pundits and journalists are saying, especially (i'm sure) after today, and you'll see that we are in real trouble. People are quick to mock these 'experts' but they've watched far more of this league over the years than we have.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
.......he then proceeded to wet the bed himself, not just with a modest trickle but by releasing a mighty flood!!

An almighty gush indeed.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Anyone starting a thread with that ghastly discredited term 'Bed***ters' can just f*** off.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Bedwetters from month one of this season are now being vindicated.... we knew the lack of attacking options would hurt us, I don't enjoy being right, but I never predicted our set piece defending would become so dire.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Correct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here