Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] People doing a good job

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've sung the praises of the Guys at Hove Dump a few times on here, very cheerful, helpful unloading etc

I have a new one to add today. The Nut and Bolt store Portland Road. Went in looking for an unusual screw (insert Frankie Howard here) and they were really helpful. Said I had better take a couple in case i lost one. 'Why not - go mad' he said 'That'll be 20p'. Excellent service, ridiculous price :thumbsup:

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
I've sung the praises of the Guys at Hove Dump a few times on here, very cheerful, helpful unloading etc

I have a new one to add today. The Nut and Bolt store Portland Road. Went in looking for an unusual screw (insert Frankie Howard here) and they were really helpful. Said I had better take a couple in case i lost one. 'Why not - go mad' he said 'That'll be 20p'. Excellent service, ridiculous price :thumbsup:

Sorry Watford, even after 7,000+ posts, you clearly don't understand that you just can't come on here and say positive things. You have to include a least one moan about Brexit, left-backs, too much / not enough snow, railways, etc etc - plenty to choose from. I'm afraid I am going to have to suggest a 3-month ban.

Joking aside, I completely agree - they will always have what you want, are very patient and helpful, and fabulous prices.

Jan 30, 2008

DID YOU GET A LEFT HANDED SCREWDRIVER TO GO WITH IT ???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here