Two gents at Steve Piperís funeral :An Appeal

1 Not allowed!
    Need some help NSCíers please, two brothers went to Pipesís funeral, with them they bought Steveís shirt from the Sheff Wednesday game in 1977 which he threw into the crowd on the final whistle after the Albion had clinched promotion.
    Having kept it for nearly 41 years returned the shirt as they wanted Steve grandson, Jack, to have it, like the Lone Ranger they left the wake without the family really getting a chance to thank them.
    What we do know is the brothers used to be, or could still be, in the amusement arcade business, they clearly are big Albion fans, going back many years.
    The Piper family clearly want to thank them properly, so if anyone has any info can you PM me please?

Thanks

Harty

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Rider View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Need some help NSC’ers please, two brothers went to Pipes’s funeral, with them they bought Steve’s shirt from the Sheff Wednesday game in 1977 which he threw into the crowd on the final whistle after the Albion had clinched promotion.
      Having kept it for nearly 41 years returned the shirt as they wanted Steve grandson, Jack, to have it, like the Lone Ranger they left the wake without the family really getting a chance to thank them.
      What we do know is the brothers used to be, or could still be, in the amusement arcade business, they clearly are big Albion fans, going back many years.
      The Piper family clearly want to thank them properly, so if anyone has any info can you PM me please?

Thanks

Harty

Don't suppose it would be any of the Heal
      brothers ?

They certainly had/have interests in Amusement Arcades etc and I believe did watch the Albion.
      "After an investigation, Crystal Palace have been docked points for cheating." -Playforyourclub.com

0 Not allowed!
      On public record, John one of the brothers lives at 126 Lustrells Crescent, Saltdean.
      https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/o...w/appointments

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by cjd View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Don't suppose it would be any of the Heal
      brothers ?

They certainly had/have interests in Amusement Arcades etc and I believe did watch the Albion.
      That was what I wondered. They still run one of the West St. arcades I believe, as well as various seafront enterprises.

C A Heal & Sons Amusements Limited
      trading as C A Heal & Sons Amusements Ltd
      Address Regency Leisure
      63-64 West Street
      City BRIGHTON
      Postcode BN1 2RA

Good on them if so.

PG
      Harry!Harry!Harry!
      Brighton v Crystal Palace
      Games won: 40
      Games drawn: 25