Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre Baggies Friday night Drinking Thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well, where is it ?

Brancott Estate pinot noir for me. It’ll do, nothing special.

Sorry, I’m slacking on many fronts but in my defence notifications are working again.

I’m trying not to drink at home as a matter of course so it’s apple and blackcurrant squash for me. I might go crazy and treat myself to a tea a little bit later. Boooooooooom!

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sorry, I’m slacking on many fronts but in my defence notifications are working again.

I’m trying not to drink at home as a matter of course so it’s apple and blackcurrant squash for me. I might go crazy and treat myself to a tea a little bit later. Boooooooooom!

No need to apologise. Happy to step in to keep key threads going where needed. Enjoy your Kia-Ora [emoji106]

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
1. Tim Taylor's
2. Old Peculiar
3. Bottle of Xmas red Chateu Agadens

Don't want to spoil my pre game lunch at The Vine pub tomorrow

http://www.thevine.co.uk

1 & 2 are a decent choice and favourites of mine. I can't comment on 3 as I don't drink wine.
I wouldn't be getting up in the morning to travel to West Brom if I started drinking Old Perculiar.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Guinness for me tonight but not too many as I don’t want to be farty on the coach tomorrow. I’m sure no one on my coach would want me farty either.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Squeezed whole lemon, water and seaweed powder for an aperitif. Blood orange juice with dinner. Licorice and peppermint tea now......

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Currently listening to Motorhead in honour of Fast Eddie so raising a robust Shiraz to him (he would no doubt be on the Vodka by now)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A very good red

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Supermarket whisky, supermarket ginger wine.
Cheap whisky mac.
Does the job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here