Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Steel City derby on Sky

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
One of my favorite derbies to watch as a neutral and I'm not sure why. I've got no dog in the fight but invariably I find it really engaging. More so than Liverpool, Birmingham etc. The only one which comes close for me is Bristol bit that's only cause I lived there.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hate Wednesday but like their kit

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Are you Brighton in disguise? The Blades have Duffy, Stevens & Baldock (George, Sam's brother) on the pitch.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Yorkshire police obviously capable of policing a proper Derby,not like the clueless social workers at the Sussex filth.

Take a look at Owlstalk. To be fair there are many comments along the lines of SYP being the only police force in the country that can’t control a derby match properly. A Utd fan on there described what happened to their lot at Hillsborough in September ie kettled and not allowed up to the ground until 25 minutes after KO. Sounds familiar.

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Take a look at Owlstalk. To be fair there are many comments along the lines of SYP being the only police force in the country that can’t control a derby match properly. A Utd fan on there described what happened to their lot at Hillsborough in September ie kettled and not allowed up to the ground until 25 minutes after KO. Sounds familiar.

In the series of documentaries about football trouble, even putting the H’boro Disaster to one side, SYP were universally mentioned as the worst force, enjoying in brutality and over the top policing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here