NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Possibly.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I might let out a bit of wee if we signed him. Sadly, two hopes, and one of them is called Bob.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Can he play up front on his own? I doubt it. So probably not what we need as his pace is not matched by strength and power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Would he choose us over Everton/any established prem club not in the bottom three .. probably not. Could we afford his wages ....probably not. Worth a punt .... probably not (unless we want to drive up the asking price for another club).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Would he choose us over Everton/any established prem club not in the bottom three .. probably not. Could we afford his wages ....probably not. Worth a punt .... probably not (unless we want to drive up the asking price for another club).

You're against? Then I'm IN!!!!! :lolol:

Its the wages, innit. We could pay, but this would automatically drag up at least one other player (whoever it is who is contracted to be our highest paid player) UNLESS clever Tony pursuades said player to 'stick' in the 'national intrest' rather than 'twist' so to speak.

Yes, yes, I am LIKING this more and more :laugh:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20180112-181526.png

Was a decent player, but not worth £20 million.
Wages would kill us.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You're against? Then I'm IN!!!!! :lolol:

Its the wages, innit. We could pay, but this would automatically drag up at least one other player (whoever it is who is contracted to be our highest paid player) UNLESS clever Tony pursuades said player to 'stick' in the 'national intrest' rather than 'twist' so to speak.

Yes, yes, I am LIKING this more and more :laugh:

Not only the wages Hwt. I can't see him ever choosing a newly promoted/ likely relegation candidate over the numerous other safer/bigger names that would be in for him (even if we offered more £).

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He's the ultimate sick note and has done very little for years.I can't believe people would like to see us pay a ridiculous amount of wages for a mega crock....Unreal !!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not only the wages Hwt. I can't see him ever choosing a newly promoted/ likely relegation candidate over the numerous other safer/bigger names that would be in for him (even if we offered more £).

Yes, you are quite right. But does he want to be safe or does he want to be a big star and back in the England frame? Sunderland have had at last two aspirant England strikers who have scored well and been called up, despite at the time the black twats being shit and relegation fodder. We are neither shit nor Swansea. If I were he, and had deals matching from us and the toffeetwats, I would, er, seriously, er..... Sam Allerdice.... good deals still on houses in Formby....

It's Everton, innit. :facepalm::lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The loan option would suit us best, I wouldn't buy him. He'll be looking to top up his pension pot in any potential permanent move.

I'd be surprised if he goes too far north, he soft southerner.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here