Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Brom there for the taking -

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This is a game we should be winning, Chelsea next week then 3 more winnable games before a shit storm of teams hit us.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Interesting article from one of their local rags .

https://www.expressandstar.com/spor...rom-mood-is-so-different-for-seagulls-return/

I think if we get an early goal their heads will go - We re on a bit of a high after Monday so three points in the bag from the Baggies . They've got less upfront than us and we seem to be improving - so lets get stuck into them and show them what we can do

“When I have gone into clubs before I have never really not had an instant impact, particularly offensively,” said Pardew

I thought he was unaware of how obnoxious he is until I read that. Good on yer, Al

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
This is a game we should be winning,

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Don't be fooled, there is no such thing in the Prem. Yes, I suspect the only teams worse than us are probably West Brom and Swansea, there are no easy games and anyone can beat anyone else. We are almost as likely to beat Chelsea as West Brom.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I remember being well on top at Selhurst but only drawing 0-0.

We then only had to turn up at the Amex and we were guaranteed to get to Wembley. Unfortunately Gus and a coach driver had other ideas.

Then again we only had to win ONE more game to win the Championship title.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Threads like this just mean the moaners will moan even more when we draw tomorrow, despite any away point being a fairly decent result!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I suspect the only teams worse than us are probably West Brom and Swansea

Which puts us nicely in the relegation zone, thanks Richard....

We need to convert more chances, I would also imagine if our position did become precarious we may also become more adventurous going forward, score more goals and wonder why we did not do that from the get go....

I wonder if Sam will be on the bench Saturday as an attacking option, we might aswell go for it if we go behind.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
A point would be a good result. West Brom will be saying Brighton are the sort of team we have to be beating and they are right.

West Brom at their home are not 'there for the taking' by Brighton.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Nothing can go wrong. Easy 3 points etc. etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here