Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] RIP Ray Thomas

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Sorry if this has been on before but just saw that Ray Thomas founder member of Moody Blues died on 4th Jan after fighting cancer He played flute and was one of vocalists RIP

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Sorry if this has been on before but just saw that Ray Thomas founder member of Moody Blues died on 4th Jan after fighting cancer He played flute and was one of vocalists RIP

Don't think it has been on before. I was a big fan in their early days - the two albums "Days of Future Passed" and "In Search of the Lost Chord" in particular. They just seemed to get more and more pretentious after that.

el punal

Don't think it has been on before. I was a big fan in their early days - the two albums "Days of Future Passed" and "In Search of the Lost Chord" in particular. They just seemed to get more and more pretentious after that.

Too right! Add to that On the Threshold of a Dream, then they got silly and I went on to embrace Heavee Rock man! :rock:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Days of Future past was one of the milestones of my teenage years. RIP Ray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here