Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] STH Guest Tickets

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
If I am purchasing a guest ticket, do I assign it to my name or create a fan number for this said guest?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If I am purchasing a guest ticket, do I assign it to my name or create a fan number for this said guest?

Certainly at the beginning of the season you didn't have to. A bizarre anomaly where the club's "we need to know who has bought a ticket and where they're sitting" thing just seems to wither away.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I guested someone into the WSU for the Watford game. They did not have a CLUE who he was when I bought it - and it just so happened to be Derek Acorah.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
So I had a question please -

I can get a stoke ticket with my points but the other owner on my record hasn't got enough of a purchase history to have enough points (but is on the system).

How is the best way to try to get seats together? or is it a non-starter?

ta.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
So I had a question please -

I can get a stoke ticket with my points but the other owner on my record hasn't got enough of a purchase history to have enough points (but is on the system).

How is the best way to try to get seats together? or is it a non-starter?

ta.

None starter. Either wait until your mate’s points allow you to purchase two together or buy separately and a try to stand together when you enter the ground.

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
I guested someone into the WSU for the Watford game. They did not have a CLUE who he was when I bought it - and it just so happened to be Derek Acorah.

Did you ask what the score was going to be and put a bet on Acorahdlingly 🤔🙃

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did you ask what the score was going to be and put a bet on Acorahdlingly ����

Sadly Derek is a spiritual medium, not a clairvoyant. He'll find out what Frankie Howard thinks about Schelotto, but he's absolutely hopeless in a Ladbrokes.

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
Sadly Derek is a spiritual medium, not a clairvoyant. He'll find out what Frankie Howard thinks about Schelotto, but he's absolutely hopeless in a Ladbrokes.
Titter yea not
Oooh noooo don't mock the afflicted . Can you just ask him the question as the thought amuses me , not that i think frankie Howard was much of a football sage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here