Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kayal or Propper Vs West Brom?

Your midfield to face West Brom

• Stephens and Propper

Votes: 99 43.4%
  • Stephens and Kayal

Votes: 92 40.4%
  • Kayal and Propper

Votes: 37 16.2%

• Total voters

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Kayal all day long for me. Offers something different and moves the ball much quicker than propper. He is the type of blood and thunder player that could unsettle a ploddy west Brom midfield.

Propper technically great but no harm in resting him.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This again.

'Hey Kayal you had a great game v a pub team, so well done for keeping the shirt'.

'Hey Davy, I know you've been excellent all season, holding the midfield together and saving the defence from a barrage of attacks, but as Kayal played well in one game, I'm going with him now'.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I've been thinking about this and with our wing play being largely ineffective this season I'd like to see all three of them in the middle. Stephens sitting deeper, Kayal and Propper going forwards with Gross in his usual place and then Baldock and Murray up top.

Of course it won't happen but good to ponder on.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
Kayal all day long for me. Offers something different and moves the ball much quicker than propper. He is the type of blood and thunder player that could unsettle a ploddy west Brom midfield.

Propper technically great but no harm in resting him.

I would like to see kayal and Stephens in the middle with propper in no.10 role. Try gross at right midfield as he’s our best crosser of the ball.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've been thinking about this and with our wing play being largely ineffective this season I'd like to see all three of them in the middle. Stephens sitting deeper, Kayal and Propper going forwards with Gross in his usual place and then Baldock and Murray up top.

Has the wing play been largely ineffective this season?
I'd be surprised if you had written that if the club had bought a mobile striker, in the summer.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This again.

'Hey Kayal you had a great game v a pub team, so well done for keeping the shirt'.

'Hey Davy, I know you've been excellent all season, holding the midfield together and saving the defence from a barrage of attacks, but as Kayal played well in one game, I'm going with him now'.

THIS

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We have got to start with Stephens and Propper no question about it. The problem now is with Sidwell out for the season who should we bring in as back up Defensive Midfield. I would consider a swansong back home for Gareth Barry depending obviously on cost.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Has the wing play been largely ineffective this season?
I'd be surprised if you had written that if the club had bought a mobile striker, in the summer.

Maybe ineffective was a bit harsh but, yeah, I don't think we've been as successful out wide this season compared to last.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Arguably our best player Vs Chelsea. Didn't look out of place.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe ineffective was a bit harsh but, yeah, I don't think we've been as successful out wide this season compared to last.

What were you expecting from this season?
More than last years 74 goals?

Of course the team isn't as successful out wide as last season, but that's a long way from 'largely ineffective' esp when considering just how many chances have been created, and scored from the wings.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This again.

This. Despite Kayal running the show for large parts of the game on Monday, he's on the bench for me.

That said, I'm not sure I'd trust Sir Chris to change things and bring him on even if either Propper or Stephens are having a nightmare. He does seem to have a blind spot with regard to using substitutes!

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This. Despite Kayal running the show for large parts of the game on Monday, he's on the bench for me.

That said, I'm not sure I'd trust Sir Chris to change things and bring him on even if either Propper or Stephens are having a nightmare. He does seem to have a blind spot with regard to using substitutes!

Sadly the only time we'll see Kayal is to hold on to a 0-1 lead with 15 minutes to go.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005

I'd drop Gross and stick Propper in his position. Good enough for the Dutch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here