Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Two Loan Gaps?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
So, if I'm reading this right we have two gaps for loan players? Surely we'd be best waiting until after the window to fill these wouldn't we? i.e. Big 6 club has what it needs and looks to lessen the wage bill / keep players happy?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
So, if I'm reading this right we have two gaps for loan players? Surely we'd be best waiting until after the window to fill these wouldn't we? i.e. Big 6 club has what it needs and looks to lessen the wage bill / keep players happy?

Don’t you have to do any loans within the window too? Pretty sure that is the case now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You mean at the very end of the window, as no loans are possible after it shuts.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You mean at the very end of the window, as no loans are possible after it shuts.

I thought there was another small period for loans, but I'll bow to you better knowledge .... in that case, yes, at the end of the window!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Struggling to think of an available "proven Premier League striker" I would want to see come to us on loan. Any suggestions? One that isn't either often injured or off the back of a major injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here