Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Charly Musonda - Chelsea Winger

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Hearing from a Chelsea source that we may be in for Musonda on loan to replace Izzy Brown who has done his ACL and returned to Chelsea. Bournemouth linked too according to BBC.

Usual caveat applies of course in that it may be utter bollox.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
No thank you, do not want any more loans. I think we could do with an experienced attacking midfielder as Gross does not seem to be able to last 90 minutes.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not play with it.
Not play with it.
Not play with it.
Play with it.
Break it.
Hand it back and ask for another one.

Is the club actually run by Tony Bloom, or my children?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Now with Murphy gone we only have 3 wingers so there is room for one more in a rotation. Musonda does look good, a natural winger, and better than playing Brown on the wing just to fit him in.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
No thank you, do not want any more loans. I think we could do with an experienced attacking midfielder as Gross does not seem to be able to last 90 minutes.

Might be down to the fact that Gross covers more ground than anyone else in the team, not surprising that he gets knackered!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Pretty bizarre attitude. A cheap way to increase squad depth allowing us to spend more on the striker that everyone is clamouring for.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

He looks absolutely fine over 90mins, I think you're confusing tactical substitutions with necessary substitutions.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can he defend for 75 mins a game? If so sign him up!

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
https://youtu.be/FWOAiuZZ8n0
https://youtu.be/dMw_eekoEPw
Looks decent enough, quick, skill full and can use both feet, like the fact in the game against forest that he looks comfortable coming inside and almost playing as a 10, Izquierdo and knockaert often seem to do this but often not to any great effect, does however look a little raw and final ball does look like it could be a bit better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here