Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One for the stattos

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is Muzza the only player to have scored for both sides in Brighton v Palace matches?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Neil Smillie ? I know he scored for us Boxing Day

Apropos of nothing very much I thought that the goal Murray scored last night was very similar to the one he scored against us for Reading a couple of seasons back. Two very easy tap ins that most of us would have scored (had we been in the right place of course)

D

Deleted member 2719

Let's face it not many Albion players would have the gall to play for Albion and Palace so not many contenders.

So Yes is probably the answer.

el punal

Let's face it not many Albion players would have the gall to play for Albion and Palace so not many contenders.

So Yes is probably the answer.

I wouldn't imagine many players give a flying f*** to be honest, unless they're committed fans of either club. For them the club is their employer with whom they have a contract until they move on to pastures new. Blimey, even Mullers managed Palace for a short time! The complete and loyalty to a club is with us fans sad to say.

D

Deleted member 2719

I wouldn't imagine many players give a flying f*** to be honest, unless they're committed fans of either club. For them the club is their employer with whom they have a contract until they move on to pastures new. Blimey, even Mullers managed Palace for a short time! The complete and loyalty to a club is with us fans sad to say.

I suppose i depends whether they have a conscious or just a greedy fecker.

Mullers is all over the place one minute he is Albion the next he is Spurs, i just preferred him wearing the England shirt.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Have many other players scored against 2 different previous clubs in consecutive matches?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Right, as Muzza is on Goals on Sunday this morning, I've tweeted them to ask!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here