Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] NOT a rumour- Kelechi Iheanacho

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Reports Leicester might be willing to take a loss on him after not getting in the team this season ahead of Vardy. Quick, Strong and when he played regularly for City, an excellent finisher.

Would anyone be happy with this? Purchased at 25mil, maybe now valued at 18/20mil in a similar bracket to Dembele.

Again not a rumour, but on what might be a slow news day why not talk about something that will probably never happen. Although not too far fetched?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Isn't he on over £100k a week at Leicester ? Think it is safe to say that won't be happening...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Spurs wanted him but Man City didn’t want to deal with a rival so wouldn’t sell him to them. Wether they’d come back in for him now they have Lorente remains to be seen. I’ve seen some reports suggesting he’s on 115k a week, there is no chance we’d be offering anywhere near that. I think this one is a bit too far fetched.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Leicester really do have a backlog of strikers.

Vardy, Okazaki, Slimani (cost about 28m), Musa, Ulloa, Iheanacho

crazy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No way we will pay anyone £100k, forget this

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Having 4.5 years to run on his £115,000 a week contract, I can't see him being in a rush to move on and take a pay cut.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Slimani £28 mil, Musa £16 mil, Iheanacho £25 mil... c£70 million of attacking options with a return of one league goal between them this season from 4 starts and 17 sub appearances. Madness.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Iheanacho is an odd one to work out. Didn't get much game time at City but when he played he always seemed to do well. Got a big money move to Leicester - assumedly to get more first team football and can't seem to get near the team. I'm not surprised there are rumour about Leicester be prepared to sell, but he'd be too costly in both fee and wages for us.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Okazaki would be the best of the rest, give him a chance in the box and he scores.(or seems to in any game I have seen him play)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He's been down for a few days, it seems.

I heard he'd had a meeting at The Clifton, with a lady called Hilda? Can't remember who said this but he said it'd come from a good SAUCE!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Slimani £28 mil, Musa £16 mil, Iheanacho £25 mil... c£70 million of attacking options with a return of one league goal between them this season from 4 starts and 17 sub appearances. Madness.

But signing a top quality striker at a reasonable price is easy right...according the many on NSC at least...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Maybe we could swap him for Murray :goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here