Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Thankyou

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
Rivalry aside, thank you very much to the kind Brighton couple that stopped and waited to make sure my Dad was okay when he collapsed at the Mill Road park-and-ride , and the Brighton fans that stopped to check everything was okay .

My Dad thankfully was totally fine but I was worried for a moment the last thing he would remember was losing to Brighton away in the last few minutes !

Joking aside , if your reading this it was very much appreciated , and very kind and the only time I wished Brighton fans good luck in the cup .

You deserved the win on the night and it's painful not having a player like Murray anymore.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Rivalry aside, thank you very much to the kind Brighton couple that stopped and waited to make sure my Dad was okay when he collapsed at the Mill Road park-and-ride , and the Brighton fans that stopped to check everything was okay .

My Dad thankfully was totally fine but I was worried for a moment the last thing he would remember was losing to Brighton away in the last few minutes !

Joking aside , if your reading this it was very much appreciated , and very kind and the only time I wished Brighton fans good luck in the cup .

You deserved the win on the night and it's painful not having a player like Murray anymore.

It was probably @pretty pink fairy.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Glad your dad is alright. Football is an irrelevance when it comes down to it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here