Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we going to wait till end of transfer window

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
After our miserable transfer activity in the summer I really thought the recruitment team would have been after a few targets and maybe have got someone in from the start ready for the up coming games . But I take it we will try and do it the brighton way and leave it till 22:59 on transfer deadline day then? Thoughts ??

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wait and see.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
After our miserable transfer activity in the summer I really thought the recruitment team would have been after a few targets and maybe have got someone in from the start ready for the up coming games . But I take it we will try and do it the brighton way and leave it till 22:59 on transfer deadline day then? Thoughts ??

Miserable transfer activity? We signed around 7 or 8 players didn’t we? That’s not including a handful of youngsters.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

My thought is you're a troll and I won't be looking at this thread any more.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We didn't sign a striker which was by far our biggest need. We aced everything else though if you're realistic.

Yes if it was going to happen instantly that would have been the first few days but there's still plenty of time before 'the last hour of the window' and even at that point there will be deals in place. It's just whether they are worth it in the eyes of the club.

We're doing well so far this season and the missing piece will come eventually. Let's make sure we get it right!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Miserable Summer Activity

Get Better Keeper - Check
Left Back to compete with Bong - Check
1st Choice Central Midfielder Attacking - Check
1st Choice Central Midfielder - Check
Wide player with pace to compete with Knocky and Solly - Check
Bruno cover - Check
Striker - No (but some idiot obviously thought we could make mid table by Xmas with the 2 who were fit)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Are we going to wait till end of transfer window? Thoughts ??

Of course we are. The plans have already been made, and the deals done. But - we don't need the extra firepower against mega-poor WBA, there's no point in turning up against Chelski, so PB, CH and TB are running a sweepstake on how many idiots will post frantic messages of doom and gloom and accusations of incompetence on NSC before they actually announce who we've got..........

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

My thoughts - what a stupid post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here