Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glad It's All Over?

el punal

Thank goodness for that. A 2-1 win, bragging rights for the next few days, and end to "It's Palace, every Brighton fan in the Northern Hemisphere should be there!", the farce of VARs, no hoodies, no knuckle dusters, no handball, no fireworks. A damp squib, maybe? And at the end of it, a lovely trip to Middlesbrough. The magic of the Cup eh? :cheers:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Can't have been there if you would class it as a damp squib, unless its a pub on the fireworks.

Was a lot of fun in the end, especially with Muzza getting the winner.

It was an odd atmosphere but I very much enjoyed it.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Have to agree with the comments couldnt care less who went but I did and had a great night.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Thank goodness for that. A 2-1 win, bragging rights for the next few days, and end to "It's Palace, every Brighton fan in the Northern Hemisphere should be there!", the farce of VARs, no hoodies, no knuckle dusters, no handball, no fireworks. A damp squib, maybe? And at the end of it, a lovely trip to Middlesbrough. The magic of the Cup eh? :cheers:

All over until April, when it all starts again!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We need another thread on this. And a poll.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed last night. Far more so than the league game. I thought it was an entertaining match with good support despite the reduced numbers.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Can't have been there if you would class it as a damp squib, unless its a pub on the fireworks.

Was a lot of fun in the end, especially with Muzza getting the winner.

It was an odd atmosphere but I very much enjoyed it.
Absolutely this. Was a strange atmosphere but was that partly the cold? Did make me chuckle when the Palarse fans showed their green credentials, by recycling some of OUR chants!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Surprised myself by really enjoying last night.
Got to the stadium with no hassle, easy to buy pre match drinks and fun watching the FA Cup draw on the concourse TV. Atmosphere in WSU was good also.
Easy to get out of the stadium to our car park and great to see our finest local cops penning in the Palace fans with the police horses. Pay back for the way the Croydon plod treat us.
Yep, a match I am glad to have attended and the icing was the win.
It's only the Palace fans who were "Glad It's All Over".

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Fantastic scenes at the end, football goes in circles, it's a funny old game

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here