Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Got to say, been very hard on the lad but he played well tonight. His technique still scares me but he did very little wrong and will hopefully continue to grow in confidence.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, remember being pretty alarmed by some of his mistakes in first 20 mins at Wembley v Spurs. But since then he has been cutting out the errors and looked a real threat going forward.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
As I’ve just said in the ratings thread, one of the better players tonight. Improving every game but his final ball could be better.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Got to say, been very hard on the lad but he played well tonight. His technique still scares me but he did very little wrong and will hopefully continue to grow in confidence.

I’m still waiting to see the ball touch his left foot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Technically he is all over the place at times but he gives his all and has something about him - fast becoming a cult hero even if he doesn't go on to make many more appearances.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
A couple of times I was worried about his positioning - the other 3 at the back were in line but he wasn't. However he made the ground up and was solid defensively and an outlet going forward.

He's not Bruno, but under his tutelage he could be great for us.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’m still waiting to see the ball touch his left foot

It’s insane! He literally wouldn’t let it touch the ball. What happens? Does it explode?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No! he's great. Love that man.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He had an excellent game this evening and put a real shift in getting up and down the pitch.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
I will always be too harsh on any right back who isn't called 'Bruno' as I will constantly compare them to the most technically gifted player that I've ever seen play for Brighton. That said, I was impressed tonight and thought it was by far his best game for us.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Mentioned before, I am starting to become a huge fan, there is potential there and improving all the time, he seems to have that bit of pace that Bruno the legend doesnt have anymore, quietly confident with his progression and future prospects, more game time can only be a good thing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Magnificent potential however looked a little shaky tonight

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Technically he is all over the place at times but he gives his all and has something about him - fast becoming a cult hero even if he doesn't go on to make many more appearances.

Strange how he could become a cult hero, yet as you quote - "is technically all over the place, but gives his all" yet some other current players would get an absolute slating on here by being technically inept and running all over the place. Maybe his bloody hair does it!

Sent from my Zxt 203 Dci

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here