Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FAC - Comeonboro

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
Yep we are still bitter, I mean how embarrassing is it that we are only 5 points of their total tally last season with 16 games to go. Yet another joke club who seem to think they are big.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I suspect we will send out another 2nd string side like last night. We have too many important league games around this fixture not to.

Winning last night against Palace was way important than the Boro game will be, one to get one over Palace and also we needed a home win going into our next set of league fixtures

Boro will be way way more up for this game than we will, still be good to get another 90 mins in our fringe players legs like last night.

As for us still being Bitter about the Boro games a few years back.... we were never bitter with Boro, just the hash job Mr Dean made of it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Decent draw for us, gives us the chance for a little football revenge served cold.

We'd field a similar side to last night, keeping an eye on the Southampton and West Ham games following swiftly after.

A replay wouldn't be great for the club, but I slightly hope we do bring them back to the Amex.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Brighton - 12th in the Prem
Boro - 8th in the Championship

"Bitter" :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I quite like Boro as a club-certainly prefer them to their North East neighbours Newcastle and Sunderland. Had a soft spot for them since their run to the UEFA Cup final in the early noughties.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I quite like Boro as a club-certainly prefer them to their North East neighbours Newcastle and Sunderland. Had a soft spot for them since their run to the UEFA Cup final in the early noughties.

Agreed - Ramirez was/is the focal point of any hate !

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I imagine we'll put out a similar team to last night's and play an attacking form of football that we don't usually see away from home. So it could be interesting from that perspective.

No doubt it will be a tough game and Boro may even be favourites. I won't lose any sleep if we go out but a fifth round home draw would be very pleasant.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not bitter in the slightest. I do recall the behaviour of some of their fans after that match and I do remember the utter tw*ts who came on here on the wind up.

How any Brighton fan could feel bitter though is beyond me. I had to look up where they were in the Championship table and they're not even in the playoffs. :cool:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
REALLY needs someone to create a Ramirez grave so Albion fans can 'pay their respects'.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Not a very graceful bunch that's for certain, but no bitterness toward them.

Most of that is directed towards a certain bald **** with a whistle and some dick head who wears mcdonalds applie pie packets as shinpads.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
There #BlameGaston thing is amusingly missing the point, more like #BlameMikeDean

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I did until that day. Many innocent fans including families of the non-hooligan variety, were threatened and abused (post Boro win).

Could you imagine our fans doing that outside the Amex and in town, against say Derby or Boro families if we'd pipped them on the last day of the season? I can't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here