Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I could be forgiven for thinking im at River Plate V Boca Juniors

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Riot shields ? Police horses , are they f*cking sure :lolol::lolol::lolol: Screenshot_20180108-192003.png

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The female steward in E1G has just made my son sit down , there is nobody behind us for 10 rows , when i questioned this i was told "you dont want to start arguments with me" she got short shrift to this from our little group, who do these stewards think they are ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The female steward in E1G has just made my son sit down , there is nobody behind us for 10 rows , when i questioned this i was told "you dont want to start arguments with me" she got short shrift to this from our little group, who do these stewards think they are ?

Tell her that her breath STINKS.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

Watch out for the cameras[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Complete budget rivalry tonight. We even shared a train from Brighton to Falmer with Palace and happily ‘walked’ from station to ground together.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Also told to remove hats / hoods at WSU entrance for facial recognition at the turnstiles but couldn’t see any cameras ? Very odd lying to your own fans

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Hope you held the door open for her to really piss her off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Was pathetic, again. Felt like there were more police than fans. Highlight was being told by a policeman on the train that we were lucky there were so many of them around, otherwise we’d have been beaten up.

I’d love to see these people go to a proper derby abroad somewhere.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I was told to remove my beanie when entering the ground - WTF ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here