Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which of our rumoured transfer targets would you most like us to sign?

Who would you most like us to sign?

• Andone

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • Toko-Ekambi

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Dembele

Votes: 37 44.0%
  • Ze Luis

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Poll to follow

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Dembele or Andone for me. Slightly prefer Dembele, mainly due to his potential so my vote has gone his way

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Don't really no much about any of them so cannot judge. Think you need to add this option to the poll!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m not proud or too demanding, any of them. FFS

I’m sure if we’ve scouted them they are all absolutely fabulous :smile:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Dembele will only come to us if no one else bids for him, I am not too keen on that.

Andone is kissing the badge at Deportivo La Coruña and gives the impression he is happy and loves the club, if he did come to us after that I would question his integrity.

I honestly do not know enough about Toko-Ekambi or Ze Luis so either or not fussed, i am sure we have scouted them and CH has approved either or.

Think we will end up with no one to be honest.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The striker has to hit the ground running and - for me - that has to be Dembele.

He's used to winning football matches and the pace of the British game, whereas Andone has played all of his football in Spain and may take time to adjust to the faster, more physical side of things here, and do that in a 4-5-1 formation too.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Think we will end up with no one to be honest.

That is unthinkable. I admire Paul Barber immensely, he is an intelligent and persuasive man but I don't think there is any way even he could justify failing to sign a striker in two consecutive transfer windows.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Any of them..

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Andone is kissing the badge at Deportivo La Coruña and gives the impression he is happy and loves the club, if he did come to us after that I would question his integrity.

Oh that's a good sign, he's definitely off somewhere then.

Question his integrity? :laugh:
He's a footballer, he doesn't have any integrity. Kiss the badge, then leave. Kick the ball out and appeal for the throw. Someone goes anywhere near them in the box, and hit the floor. bang on the leg, go down holding the face. That's footballers, they don't have integrity. If you are ruling out players with integrity, then we are fishing in a very small pool my friend.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Which one is fastest on FIFA 18?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We should go for Cedric Bakambu

These 4 on the list all look a bit meh.

EDIT: Why is Kevin not on the list?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Oh that's a good sign, he's definitely off somewhere then.

Question his integrity? :laugh:
He's a footballer, he doesn't have any integrity. Kiss the badge, then leave. Kick the ball out and appeal for the throw. Someone goes anywhere near them in the box, and hit the floor. bang on the leg, go down holding the face. That's footballers, they don't have integrity. If you are ruling out players with integrity, then we are fishing in a very small pool my friend.

Fair point, I don't know what I was thinking.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here