Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Dustin Johnson's drive

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If anyone can post a clip of his drive on the 433yard 12th at the weekend please do so.

Bloody hell!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Oh my goodness. That is incredible. What a shame it didn't roll on just a bit more and gone in.

That is just an insane shot.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Amazing.

Sadly people like him ruin golf for the masses. They end up making courses too long. I am decent 14 handicap (I only play 2 or 3 times a year so short game is crap) and when I look at a card and see a 480 yard par 4 my heart sinks.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can't find it at the moment but someone hit two drivers on a 640 yard hole yesterday too, the second onto the green.......might have even been Johnson ?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Amazing.

Sadly people like him ruin golf for the masses. They end up making courses too long. I am decent 14 handicap (I only play 2 or 3 times a year so short game is crap) and when I look at a card and see a 480 yard par 4 my heart sinks.

Do what I do ..... blame your clubs

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Can't find it at the moment but someone hit two drivers on a 640 yard hole yesterday too, the second onto the green.......might have even been Johnson ?

I have seen my mate use a driver off the fairway, incredible to see, absolutely spanks it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
For those that were there, reminds me of my first shot off the first tee at the REMF Golf Day a couple of years back, putted for 2 and was at 64 at the end of the 9th!!! :ffsparr:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I was on for a monster round Saturday. Freezing cold, icy wind!!! I was playing really well, hit a few puts and was heading for a gross 75 and on the 16th ( at Brighton and Hove if you know it) I had a fecking 9!!!! Drove about 260 yards straight as an arrow...into the crap on the hill, never to be found again...ended up with gross 83 ( net 72 as I play off 11)

I love golf, but bloody hell it can be frustrating.

johnston and the like are just animals.....what gets me is how they can hurl themselves at the ball, but when us mere mortals try it the ball does anywhere but where you want it to.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Looks like he come up short because of putting too much back spin on it???
Or
I actually sank one like that.....straight through the clowns mouth and down the drainpipe:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here