Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Hodgson risk Wilfried tonight?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I fear if Wilfried plays tonight he will rip us apart but will Hodgson risk him?

Firstly I would like to think one of our lads will target him and take him out.

Secondly with VAR in place, and the spotlight recently on his antics, will Roy risk his diving being found out and highlighted again? Or worse still (for them) it effects the way Wilfried plays (i.e. he can't run bent legs, about to fall over all the time).

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
I fear if Wilfried plays tonight he will rip us apart but will Hodgson risk him?

Secondly with VAR in place, and the spotlight recently on his antics, will Roy risk his diving being found out and highlighted again? Or worse still (for them) it effects the way Wilfried plays (i.e. he can't run bent legs, about to fall over all the time).

And Wilfs the cheat

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I think he will play and be so intent on ripping us a new one he will forget he is subject to VAR amd make a plum of himself

However our defenders may actually really foul him and we then get parish etc saying how this vindicates their view of him

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

He'll be on the bench, that's for certain IMHO. Ready to come on if needed (and Hodgson will know how and when to use his substitutes to change the game if he needs to).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He'll be on the bench, that's for certain IMHO. Ready to come on if needed (and Hodgson will know how and when to use his substitutes to change the game if he needs to).

Yep nailed on if all square that Palace will make the first sub. No chance of Hughton going more attacking first.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Grow some round ones mate.

F * k the Palace scum

Eh? I agree with the sentiment. But given his form against our likely second string team he will walk all over us. Unless he doesn't play or we sensibly slow him down early on.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
The most booked player for simulation in the Premier League's history I believe, so yes, Wilf Zaha is categorically and officially a cheat.

what a load of made up bs. Thats just untrue. Love to see the evidence for that. Has Wilf been booked this season for diving???

Also he is either first or second (cant be bothered to find it) with Hazard as most fouled player season. The facts just dont stack up to the reality.

The fact there is a thread with regards to whether one of our players will be playing tonight says it all. He's just too good for you.

Also I doubt he will play, too crucial for us to risk.

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Wilf will be on the bench .

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
And Wilfs the cheat

what a load of made up bs. Thats just untrue. Love to see the evidence for that. Has Wilf been booked this season for diving???

Also he is either first or second (cant be bothered to find it) with Hazard as most fouled player season. The facts just dont stack up to the reality.

The fact there is a thread with regards to whether one of our players will be playing tonight says it all. He's just too good for you.

Also I doubt he will play, too crucial for us to risk.

said no FA panel ever.

You his personal cock sucker? I thought that was Parish?

Shame its only Palace fans who think he is better than he is. Where are these Big top 6 clubs bids for him? Oh, that's right, he's not good enough to get in their team.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

That's most fouls won though isn't. That could support either argument.

Personally I base my view that he dives based on watching him a fair amount and seeing his legs buckle as he runs into the box. I would compare him in this regard to Dean Saunders when he played for us. Not sure either are out and out cheats but they both go looking for the penalty in a fairly obvious fashion. You can probably lump Michael Owen in there as well.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
You his personal cock sucker? I thought that was Parish?

Shame its only Palace fans who think he is better than he is. Where are these Big top 6 clubs bids for him? Oh, that's right, he's not good enough to get in their team.

if only :love:

Yeah your right. Wilf has had no recognition this season at all from the media for his form :lolol:

Just trying to look through the palace boards for the thread on the Brighton player..

Anyhow - safe passage for all at the game tonight.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Did the first two words of the title make anyone else expect to see this bloke?

wil_hodgson.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here