Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] 2 Harry Potter & The Cursed Child theatre tickets available due to illness - Sunday 14th

matt

Mar 19, 2007
2 Harry Potter & The Cursed Child theatre tickets available due to illness - Sunday 14th

@bozza and mods: I appreciate that this may fall foul of some forum rules, so no problem if this is removed.

Hi NSC,

Due to sudden serious family illness I have two tickets available for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Parts One and Two) for next Sunday - 14th Jan 2018. Part One starts at 1 and Part 2 at 6.30pm. The seats are in the Grand Circle, Row C. Face value for the tickets is £270 (£67.50 per seat per show) and I'm not looking to make a profit.

I know that the tickets are much sought after so thought there may be a NSCer who would enjoy the shows.

I have the tickets and can meet a buyer somewhere local to Brighton/Seaford at any time this week.

Please PM me if you are interested.

UTA

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You might get more responses if you said which theatre and where ?

matt

Mar 19, 2007
You might get more responses if you said which theatre and where ?

That may be the case, but seeing as it is at The PALACE Theatre, perhaps some things are better left unsaid....

Shaftesbury Avenue. London.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It's at the palace theatre London

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Considering that these sell out within a day a year ahead of the show date- the fact they are available here (& for no profit) is amazing

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’ve seen it once and loved it. They are really hard to get hold of.

Can’t justify the cost of seeing it twice just yet though, much as I would like to.

Hopefully someone on here will want them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here