Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stop your moaning, cheer up and I'll see you at the AMEX Monday.

storer

Nov 28, 2010
Has everyone cheered up on here yet?

Now unless your bit different to the rest of the world and you actually enjoy a boring Monday at work with nothing to look forward to apart from Tuesday...I suggest we all cheer up, stop moaning and get down to the AMEX to support the side! Not the rivalry, not the cup...the team.
No one is arsed if you like the rivalry, cup, or Chris's squad selection...if you support the Albion, and you can get yourself a ticket, go!!
I bloody hated Chris OGrady and Greg Halford, but at no stage did I act like a little spoilt brat and start to pick and choose what games I went to. It's all part of it!! Being a fan.
This whole 'can't be arsed' 'whole game is a joke after last time' 'it's on telly' 'bit skint in January' is pathetic. Sacrifice your Sunday take away if you have to.

It's a Monday night game of football, live, in the FA Cup.
Fair play to you if your Monday is so bloody great that sounds unappealing.

As you were. Who woke up on the wrong side of bed here ffs.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green

Now unless your bit different to the rest of the world and you actually enjoy a boring Monday at work with nothing to look forward to apart from Tuesday...I suggest we all cheer up, stop moaning and get down to the AMEX to support the side! Not the rivalry, not the cup...the team.
No one is arsed if you like the rivalry, cup, or Chris's squad selection...if you support the Albion, and you can get yourself a ticket, go!!
I bloody hated Chris OGrady and Greg Halford, but at no stage did I act like a little spoilt brat and start to pick and choose what games I went to. It's all part of it!! Being a fan.
This whole 'can't be arsed' 'whole game is a joke after last time' 'it's on telly' 'bit skint in January' is pathetic. Sacrifice your Sunday take away if you have to.

But it’s on tv and the trains are rubbish boo hoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not moaning, I'm quite cheerful but I won't see you at the AMEX Monday.

I'm watching it at home after a long day in the office.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Brilliant post.....

See you at the amex!!!!

Will be watching from my front room...give us a wave.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here