Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What are you doing with your Albion free weekend?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So thanks to BT Sport/police and Palace Ultras we have no Albion today or tomorrow so we are trying to work out what to do with ourselves. What are you up to today and tomorrow?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Taking down the Christmas decorations

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Thank's for asking , i'm attempting to put a 3 drawer flat pack together so will probably still doing it by tomorrow , i was going to start at 8am but looked at the instructions and it put me off a bit so will wait until iv'e sorted my £4 football bet sacrifice .

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Dog walk and pub lunch followed by trip to Dunelm Mill later this pm with Mrs M to search out any remaining bargains (rest assured, I'll be following NSC hitting the refresh button for news on our new striker, whilst appearing to take an interest in duvet sets etc)
Attempting 8 mile cross country run around Ardingly reservoir and beyond tomorrow morning

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Trying to get a load of IT stuff done before the wife comes back with the kids.. Set up my NAS, copying data from old laptop, then hopefully swapping said old laptop for new one.. Four year old birthday party in the afternoon... Will try to watch some footy in between..

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Chores this morning and then the cinema this afternoon. Tomorrow - probably watch rugby.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Today: working and taking Christmas tree to recycling
Tomorrow: working and rugby coaching

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Working on a Saturday, posting I'm working on a Saturday, on an NSC thread that is asking what one is doing on a free weekend :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here